Join us Friday, November 7th from 10-7 at 3295 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Lafayette.
1. We’d love to have you!
2. You will be able to meet our guest vendors and our ‘behind-the-scenes’ posse.
3. A special giveaway for the first 50 folks.
4. You can bring your dog.
5. Carole promised to sing Luke Bryan’s song “Country Girl.”
6. You will learn about our Farmyard Darlings journey over the past 4 years.
7. What else have you got going on in November on a Friday night?
8. Kim will do cartwheels in the middle of the shop in her cowgirl boots.
9. You will be first to see the unveiling of all of our new products!
10. But most importantly, we couldn’t have gotten here without the support of our customers, friends and family; so, it’s really your party!
For those who don’t know The Farmyard Darlings, we are Kim Berry & Carole Sinclair. We operate a vintage collectibles shop with “all things farmilicous.” We also create custom furniture from reclaimed wood which includes farm tables, benches, bars, barn doors, mantels, coffee tables and much more.
Hope to see you at our Anniversary Open House or sometime in the near future!
Kim & Carole
Posted on Fri, November 7, 2014
by Tiraporn Olsen