Saturday, January 30, 2016; Saturday, February 6, 2016
Times: 8 am – 9 am
Location: Osage Station Park, 816 Brookside Drive, Danville CA
Contact: Kevin Morris
Categories: Fitness, Health, Sports, Community
Fee: New Members - $100, Returning Members - $85
*New members – register by December 15 and save $10 with coupon code eastbay2016!*
If you’ve got a marathon or half marathon on your bucket list, then join USA Fit East Bay today! We are a marathon and half marathon training group program for runners of ALL levels that provides the structure and support you need in an encouraging and fun atmosphere.
We will hold two orientation events on Saturday, January 30, or Saturday, February 6, from 8 to 9 am. Meet your coaches and fellow members, register in person if you have not already done so online at www.USAFITEastBay.com (cash or check only, credit card online) and to start your first training run, so come prepared!
Have to miss orientation? No problem! Register online through February 12, and join us for your first day of training any Saturday through February 13.
Our goal races for this season are the Devil Mountain Run 5K and 10K in Danville in May 2016 and the San Francisco Marathon and Half Marathon on Sunday, July 31, 2016.
As a member of USA FIT East Bay, you’ll receive:
- Ability-based Saturday morning group runs
- Daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week
- Encouragement and expertise from trained and experienced coaches
- Informational seminars on running and fitness related topics
- Camaraderie, fun and support; train in a team environment on a variety of local routes
- A USA FIT East Bay technical T-shirt.
Join us today at www.USAFITEastBay.com!