Becoming a truly sustainable society presents many challenges in the ways we live, work and play. The changes we need to make toward a sustainable future will be leveraged by creativity and innovation. SCOCO encourages creativity and supports innovation.
The 3rd Annual Seeds of Change Innovation Contest is intended to showcase great ideas, fund innovative projects and recognize creative thinkers in our community.
We're looking for creative projects and innovative ideas that have the potential for broad use and wide impact. We're planting seeds for the future!
Your organization could win $500!
Your project or innovation should:
- Address some aspect of social, environmental and/or economic sustainability
- Be a new project that needs funds for start-up OR an existing project that needs funds to expand or replicate
- Be suitable for broad use or application AND replicatable by others
- Creative application of technology
- Innovative approach to education
- Demonstration installation of a new product/solution
- Research, study or experiment
- Creative use of media to engage a target audience
- Impactful event, performance or art project