Registration Now Open for USA FIT East Bay Marathon/Half Marathon Training for Beginners
Register today for the USA FIT East Bay Marathon and Half Marathon Training Program through January 31, 2015, at www.USAFITEastBay.com!
Now through December 15th, enjoy a $10 discount with discount code “eastbay2015”. Our first two training sessions on January 24th and January 31st will take place at Osage Station Park, 816 Brookside Drive, Danville CA, with a brief orientation fro 8 – 9 am, a 1-mile pace run and registration to follow.
Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help you achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment. At USA FIT East Bay, our goal is to safely bring these benefits to as many people as possible, including couch potatoes, Boston-qualifying athletes, and everybody in between. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with.] Our goal race for this season is the San Francisco Marathon (26.2 miles) and Half Marathon (13.1 miles) on July 26, 2015.
As a member of USA FIT East Bay, you’ll receive:
- Ability-based Saturday morning group runs
- Daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week
- Encouragement and expertise from trained and experienced coaches
- Informational seminars on running and fitness related topics
- Camaraderie, fun and support; train in a team environment on a variety of local routes
- A USA FIT East Bay technical T-shirt.
Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever. Join us today at www.USAFITEastBay.com!
Posted on Tue, December 9, 2014
by LamorindaWeb filed under