Award-Winning Art, Wine and Music Festival: 2 Days, 4 Live Stages, 20+ Cover Bands, 260+ Artist Booths, KidZone, plus Great Food, Wine & Beer. Located just one block from BART and offering free admission, the Lafayette Art & Wine Festival is produced by the Lafayette Chamber.
Don't miss the East Bay's best end of summer party! Lafayette Art and Wine Festival is big time fun with a hometown feel.
Lafayette Art & Wine Festival 2017 will be held on Saturday, September 16 (10am-7pm) and Sunday, September 17 (10am-6pm) in Lafayette, CA.
Lafayette Art & Wine Festival, now in its 22nd year, is consistently voted by readers of Diablo Magazine as, “Best of the East Bay.”
Watch the official festival video to see why this popular regional event attracts nearly four-times Lafayette's 24,000-resident population during Festival weekend each September:
Why is Lafayette Art & Wine Festival so popular? Here are the 8 top reasons:
1. Location: The Festival is held in the heart of beautiful downtown Lafayette, just steps from the Lafayette BART station, near bike trails (complimentary valet bike parking provided), 2 blocks off Hwy 24, and an easy walk/shuttle from complimentary Festival parking. BARTable!
2. Continuous Music & Dancing – with no cover charge: 2 Days. 4 Stages. Room to dance to familiar tunes played by 20 of the Bay Area’s best headliner cover bands. The 2017 line-up includes The Sun Kings, Steven Ybarra Band, The Spazmatics, East Bay Mudd, Neon Velvet, The Big Jangle, The Bell Brothers, Foreverland: The 14-Piece Tribute to Michael Jackson, Mersey Beach, Other People’s Money, Bob Athayde, ZEBOP!, Extra Large, 3day Weekend, Trouble with Monkeys, The TUNERIDERS, The Ripplers, Sunny and the Black Pack, and the 2017 Covers Cup Finalists.
View the 2017 Lafayette Art & Wine Festival entertainment schedule, including links to individual pages about each of the bands, at www.lafayettefestival.com/music
3. Unique Wine Offerings at The Party Within The Party: Popular wines, beers and ales are served throughout the Festival footprint, but the real action for connoisseurs happens in the Premium Wine Pavilion, where there are selections of high-end wines that most people never get a chance to taste.
4. Food: Choice is everywhere, including Lafayette's restaurant row fare. More than 20 of Lafayette’s top restaurants are in the Festival’s footprint, plus there are many other festival food vendors and food trucks.
5. Original Fine Arts & Crafts: People from all over the Bay Area come to shop at the Festival's 260+ local and regional artists' booths, including the “Local Artists Alley,” which showcases Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda fine artists.
6. Dog Friendly: People move to Lafayette for the family friendly lifestyle, so it’s no surprise that this is a family friendly festival, starting with a large KidZone, Family Stage, and a secondary KidZone. There is also plenty for family dogs to see and smell, as well as easy access to Festival water bowls.
7. Budget Friendly: This event raises funds that support the Lafayette Chamber’s many programs, Lafayette Partners in Education (“LPIE”), and other local non-profits, but attendees don't have to spend any money. The Lafayette Festival Experience offers many things that cost nothing -- complimentary admission (including access to music stages), complimentary parking, easy shuttle service from Festival Parking, and complimentary secure bike valet.
8. Have Fun & Win: Enter Lafayette Festival Sweepstakes to win VIP Festival Parking located just steps from the Festival! No purchase necessary. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, September 13.
Complete Lafayette Art & Wine Festival details:
Social Media Links:
About The Lafayette Art & Wine Festival Organizers and Sponsors
1. The Lafayette Art & Wine Festival is an annual event that promotes Lafayette’s Downtown and raises money for local education, the Lafayette Chamber and other local non-profit organizations.
2. The event is produced by the Lafayette Chamber in partnership with the City of Lafayette and Eckerstrom Productions.
3. The 2017 Festival Sponsors include Presenting Sponsors Xfinity, and Festival Sponsors BMW Concord, BART, Mechanics Bank and Yelp. Other sponsors include Cobain Orthodontics, MCE Clean Energy, Sutter Health - Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Oakwood Athletic Club, EBMUD, Special Events, Wine Thieves, Chevron, KIND Snacks, Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa, MinuteMan Press Lafayette, C&M Party Props, Golden Road, Lamorinda CERT, Bank of the West, Backyard Carnivals, Whole Foods, the Music CoOP, Sequoia Signs, Lamorinda Theatre Academy, and Republic Services.
Media sponsors include 92.1 KKDV, Diablo Magazine, Lamorinda Presents, Alice@93.7, Lamorinda Weekly, Your Town Monthly, and LamorindaWeb.
Special appreciation goes out to Lafayette Chamber’s Premier Members: Diablo Foods, Oakwood Athletic Club, Douglah Designs / Luxe Home, Mechanics Bank, and Wells Fargo.