DON'T MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET FACE TO FACE WITH SELECT FRANCHISORS EXPANDING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Two Dates AND Locations
Lafayette, CA on Sept. 26, 2017 from 1-4 pm; Lafayette Veterans Memorial Center, 3780 Mount Diablo Blvd
Palo Alto, CA on Sept. 27, 2017 from 2-5 pm; Mitchell Park Community Center, 3700 Middlefield Road
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This exciting, free event is for anyone who wants to:
- Be your own boss
- Start a business and keep your job
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Build long-term equity
- Enjoy Career independence
- Hear about financing options - minimal cash out of pocket, finance the balance
- Use your retirement funds to start a business
- Meet with government agencies offering free services for business owners
- Launch a recession-resistant business
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Get a general overview of each brand
- Participate in an interactive Q&A discussion
- Meet face-to-face with franchisors, funding specialists, government nonprofit agencies and other resources to help you embark in your entrepreneurial journey
WHAT TYPES OF BUSINESSES WILL YOU MEET?
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Semi-Passive (keep your job and operate a business)
- Senior Services
- And much more!
The first 50 attendees will receive a free book, E-Myth Revisited. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an iPad!
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Contact Elizabeth Carmona at email@example.com.
Event Sponsored by Silicon Valley SCORE
SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER NOW AT https://2017franchisebizexpo.eventbrite.com