7 Fiesta Lane, Lafayette
Date: Friday, April 22, 2016; 7:00 PM, Lafayette
Join us on Lafayette's "foodie row" for our next visit to our partner, Amphora Nueva. Family-owned and operated, with a 90–year presence in the industry, they feature the largest, freshest selection of single varietal extra-virgin olive oils and aged balsamic vinegars on tap. Grab a friend and come out to enjoy a glass of wine, food samples and support our great local vendors.
• Meet Amphora’s owner and learn about the family’s history, heritage and Help support a new merchant to the community.
• Learn about Amphora’s philosophy, sourcing practices; the health benefits of fresh oils and countless uses and combinations of their premium products.
• Sample a variety of oils and vinegars, both natural and infused, from their collections on tap; learn to incorporate combinations into everyday cooking.
• Enjoy dishes prepared by Epicurean Exchange utilizing seasonal ingredients and showcasing Amphora's Products and fresh ideas to use in your own kitchen.
Menu Prepared by Chef Charlie:
• Raw Asparagus Salad with Wild Arugula, Tomato Vinaigrette, Pistachio
• Niçoise – Style Pissaladière (Onion and Olive Tart)
• Lemon Tart with Olive Oil
Register online: www.epicureaexchange.com/schedule